Doyle, S.R. (Simeon Robert), 1881-1943
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
These statistical reports give enrollment, attendance, withdrawal and entrance reports first monthly and later per semester. They also report numbers of employees of various categories. The reports were sent to the Board of Control from Florida State College for Women and later from Florida State University.
Correspondence, indexes to minutes, lists of committee members, minutes, and reports to the Florida State University Faculty Senate documenting the discussions of the Florida State College for Women and Florida State University Curriculum Committee.
Minutes of the Florida State University Faculty Senate and its predecessor organizations, including reports of standing committees, special committees, and sub-committees.
The Herman Kurz Collection contains photocopies of several news clippings from Kurz's scrapbooks and an original and photocopy of the autobiographical sketch he delivered at the Tallahassee Kiwanis Club. These materials are significant in documenting the work of one of the foremost authorities on Florida plant life.
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 5
- Minutes 4
- Reports 4
- Florida State College for Women--History 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Executive Council 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Autobiographies 1
- Burnham, William Henry, 1855-1941 1
- College presidents. 1
- Education Requirements and Curriculum 1
- Education, Higher--Florida 1
- Educators. 1
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 1
- Florida State University--Constitution 1
- Florida State University--Employees--Salaries, etc. 1
- Florida State University--Faculty--Salaries, etc. 1
- Higher Education in Florida 1
- Legal documents. 1 + ∧ less