Walker, Charles H.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
These statistical reports give enrollment, attendance, withdrawal and entrance reports first monthly and later per semester. They also report numbers of employees of various categories. The reports were sent to the Board of Control from Florida State College for Women and later from Florida State University.
This collection includes minutes taken at Council of Deans meetings on topics such as the academic calendar, general education requirements, grading, salaries, transfer credits, and vacation policies.
Correspondence, indexes to minutes, lists of committee members, minutes, and reports to the Florida State University Faculty Senate documenting the discussions of the Florida State College for Women and Florida State University Curriculum Committee.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
- Minutes 3
- Reports 3
- Correspondence 2
- Education Requirements and Curriculum 2
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Communism. 1
- Departmental Allocations 1
- Education, Higher--Florida 1
- Financial Records 1
- Florida State University--Academic calendar 1
- Florida State University--Constitution 1
- Florida State University--Employees--Salaries, etc. 1
- Florida State University--Faculty 1
- Florida State University--Faculty--Salaries, etc. 1
- General Education--requirements and curriculum 1
- Grades 1
- Grief. 1
- Jackson State University Shootings, Jackson, Mississippi, 1970 1
- Kent State Shootings, Kent, Ohio, 1970 1 ∧ less