Kuersteiner, Karl Otto, 1901-1973
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
This collection includes minutes taken at Council of Deans meetings on topics such as the academic calendar, general education requirements, grading, salaries, transfer credits, and vacation policies.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
The collection includes correspondence, committee papers, reports, sub-committee reports, proposed budgets and syllabi documenting the deliberations of the Florida State University (FSU) Graduate Policy Committee.
Collection includes the annual publications and newsletters of the Florida State University (FSU) Summer Music Camp. Generally there is a statement by the Music Camp Director in each issue of the annual publication ALLEGRO. These publications include lists of faculty, staff, and students, awards, interviews, poetry and prose and artwork. There are also individual and group photographs, with some student scenes. Also included in the collection are programs of performances, awards, press releases and a survey, brochures with applications, and news clippings.
Related material may be found in the FSU Archives Vertical File under Music, School of.
- Minutes 4
- Reports 4
- Correspondence 3
- Florida State University--Faculty 2
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Communism. 1
- Departmental Allocations 1
- Education Requirements and Curriculum 1
- Executive Council 1
- Financial Records 1
- Florida State College for Women--History 1
- Florida State University--Academic calendar 1
- Florida State University--Constitution 1
- Florida State University--Graduate students 1
- Florida State University. Graduate School 1
- Florida State University. School of Music 1
- General Education--requirements and curriculum 1
- Grades 1
- Grief. 1 + ∧ less