Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection includes letters, photocopies of 2 personal scrapbooks, and photographs related to Dell Dinneen who served as a U.S. Army nurse during World War II in the European and Mediterranean Theaters with the 61st Field Hospital.
The Paul K. Dougherty Collection includes photographs, documents, and various artifacts Dougherty obtained while in Germany. His collection contains rare original German propaganda publications such as Deutschland Erwach and Adolf Hitler. Also included in the collection is a personal photograph album that belonged to Nazi official and founder of the anti-Semitic newspaper Der Stürmer, Julius Streicher. Other items included are Nazi Party flags/fabrics, Paul K. Dougherty’s camera, and camera accessories.
This collection relates to former Florida State University History professor Edward Davis Wynot, items are from his personal collection. The collection contains multi-media items about World War II including VHS sets and DVDs. This collection also includes a World War I helmet.
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Atlantic City (N.J.) 1
- Buchenwald (Concentration camp) 1
- Canterbury (England) 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 1
- Fort Leonard Wood (Mo.) 1
- Lake Bradford (Fla.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography, Military 1
- Prisoners of war 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.)--History 1
- United States--Armed Forces 1
- United States. Army Air Forces--Military life 1
- Versailles (France) 1
- Wakulla Springs (Fla.) 1
- Waycross (Ga.) 1
- World War, 1914-1918--United States 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Italy 1 + ∧ less