Hogarth, Charles P.(Charles Pinckney), 1911-
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
These statistical reports give enrollment, attendance, withdrawal and entrance reports first monthly and later per semester. They also report numbers of employees of various categories. The reports were sent to the Board of Control from Florida State College for Women and later from Florida State University.
Minutes of the Florida State University Faculty Senate and its predecessor organizations, including reports of standing committees, special committees, and sub-committees.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
- Florida State University--Constitution 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Minutes 2
- Reports 2
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Communism. 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education, Higher--Florida 1
- Executive Council 1
- Florida State College for Women--History 1
- Florida State University--Academic calendar 1
- Florida State University--Employees--Salaries, etc. 1
- Florida State University--Faculty 1
- Florida State University--Faculty--Salaries, etc. 1
- Grief. 1
- Jackson State University Shootings, Jackson, Mississippi, 1970 1
- Kent State Shootings, Kent, Ohio, 1970 1
- Obituaries. 1
- Occupations--Florida--Statistics. 1 + ∧ less