Chiles, Lawton, 1930-1998
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
This collection is comprised of political papers on a broad range of people and subjects accumulated during Donald L. Tucker's term as Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives.
The collection was given by George L. Waas in October of 2015. It contains materials related to his time serving as the Editor in Chief of the Florida Flambeau, a member of the Florida Bar Association, and document his long career as a litigator in the State of Florida. Included in the collection are correspondence, newspaper articles, photographs and monographs written by Mr. Waas.
This collection consists of the Official Entertainment records for Florida State University President J. Stanley Marshall from March 1969 through July 1976 and a Photograph Album of the Marshalls' trip to the Canal Zone and the Republic of Panama with Lawton Chiles.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
- Florida State University Libraries. Claude Pepper Library 4
- Correspondence 2
- Florida--Politics and government 2
- Photographs 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- Abortion--United States 1
- Advertising--Florida 1
- Banks and banking--United States. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Contemporary Florida, 1960- 1
- Courts--United States. 1
- Drugs--Law and legislation--United States. 1
- Duval County (Fla.) 1
- Education 1
- Education, Higher--Florida 1
- Elections. 1
- Everglades National Park (Fla.) 1
- Finance. 1
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 1
- Florida. Governor (1941-1945 : Holland) 1 + ∧ less