Annual/biennial budgets, 1921-1955
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of budget materials for Florida State University, dating 1921-1955. The materials from 1921-1947 are for the Florida State College for Women, and the materials from 1948-1955 are for Florida State University.
- Created: 1921-1955
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
- Financial Records Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- School budgets Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Annual/biennial budgets, 1921-1955
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US