William James Bryan letters
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of correspondence between May M. Jennings, Dr. Edward Conradi, Governor Doyle E. Carlton and others regarding the presentation of the tablet from the Battleship "Florida" to Bryan Hall of the Florida State College for Women, Tallahassee, Florida, on November 14, 1930. The tablet was placed in Bryan Hall to honor Senator Bryan.
- Other: Dummy Date
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Language of Materials
Processed September 1988. Originally part of vertical files.
- Carlton, Doyle Elam, 1885-1972
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- William James Bryan Hall (Tallahassee, Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- William James Bryan letters
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note