Clifton Paisley collection
Collection — Box: 153
Identifier: MSS 0-198
Scope and Contents
The collection includes materials about Clifton Paisley's book, 'From Cotton to Quail.' Besides the manuscript with many holograph notes by the author, there are many pictures. Most were made by Paisley and are identified by labels, listing keys and a numbered bibliography. Other sources are described in a five page letter to Mrs. Judy Goffman, Editorial Assistant at the University of Florida Press in Gainesville, Florida.
- Other: Date acquired: 01/01/1969
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by Florida State University. All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 folders (1 folder in Box 153.)
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mr. Clifton L. Paisley
Processed November 1969
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Leon County (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Plantations--Florida Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Quails Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clifton Paisley collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description