Phebe B. Quarterman Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
This scrapbook includes newspaper clippings of old buildings in Tallahassee, Florida including public buildings like churches, the state Capitol, the Governor's Mansion, the Florida Supreme Court, Florida State University, banks, hotels, and libraries. There are also clippings regarding residences.
- Created: 1956-1973
- Other: Date acquired: 07/01/1980
- Quarterman, Phebe Brokaw (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Processed April 1986.
- Florida State Capitol (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida. Supreme Court
- Tallahassee (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tallahassee (Fla.)--Buildings, structures, etc Subject Source: Local sources
- Tallahassee (Fla.)--History Subject Source: Local sources
- Phebe B. Quarterman Scrapbook
- Anna McCormick
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note