Florida State College for Women's Recreation Association
Scope and Contents
Minute Books of the Florida State College for Women's Recreation Association starting October 3, 1925 to February 19, 1947. Earlier years included minutes of the Executive Board of the Women's Athletic Association, Florida State College for Women.
Originally cataloged under MSS 93-5.
- Created: 1925-1947
- Other: Date acquired: 1993
- Women's Recreation Association (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Florida State University Alumni Office
Originally processed in July 1993.
- Athletics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Athletics Association
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State College for Women's Recreation Association
- Anna McCormick
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note