Beulah Pipkin Papers
Collection — Box: 1449
Identifier: MSS 1996-016
Scope and Contents
The Beulah Pipkin papers include clippings, correspondence, and memorabilia. The clippings, dated from 1924 to 1985, concern Florida State University (FSU) history and include some from the Polk County Quarterly. Among the correspondence are letters from Ella Bisbee to Pipkin regarding a fifty year reunion class biography book and letter from FSU to Pipkin. The majority of the correspondence is from the 1970s. Included in the memorabilia is a citation from FSU and a letter from the director of the Alumni Association to Beulah Pipkin dated October 1969.
- Created: 1924-1985
- Pipkin, Beulah (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
Beulah Pipkin was a member of the class of 1919 at Florida State College for Women (FSCW). She remained active in alumni affairs for well over fifty years.
92.00 items (4 Folders)
Processed August 1996.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State College for Women--Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State College for Women--History Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State College for Women. Alumnae Association
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University. Alumni Association
- Pipkin, Beulah Mary, 1895-
- Polk County Quarterly Subject Source: Local sources
- Beulah Pipkin Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description