Philip D. Beall Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
Scrapbook contains newspaper articles, congratulatory telegrams and letters on his appointment.
- Created: 1941-1943
- Other: Date acquired: 09/22/1978
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
Beall was president of 1943 Florida Senate.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
From Beall's son via Allen Morris
Processed April 1986.
- Beall, Philip D., 1915-1988
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--Politics and government Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Philip D. Beall Scrapbook
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note