Orwin Rush Newspaper Collection
Scope and Contents
Collection of mostly Southern newspapers. Originally under NWP 0-1 in catalog records.
- Created: 1861-1920
- Other: Majority of material found in 1860-1869
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Originals
Collection may be viewed in the FSU Digital Library.
Collection created when items were found and old paperwork with former collection number was located. Finding Aid created 08/2015.
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newspapers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ohio Subject Source: Lcnaf
- South Carolina Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Virginia Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Washington (D.C.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Orwin Rush Newspaper Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note