Heritage Protocol Miscellaneous Newspaper Clippings Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains newspaper clippings related to Florida State College for Women and Florida State University.
- Other: Dummy Date
- Florida State University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
0.00 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Entered 19 August 2008.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Collins, LeRoy
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Heritage Protocol Miscellaneous Newspaper Clippings Collection
- Casey Christopher
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note