A Century of Tallahassee Girls, 1824-1924
Collection — Container: HP Miscellaneous Documents box 1
Scope and Contents
"A Century of Tallahassee Girls: As Viewed from the Leaves of their Diaries," collected and compiled by Clara R. Hayden.
- Created: undated
- Hayden, Clara R. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Entered 19 August 2008.
- Books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Diaries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida Female College
- Florida State College
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Hayden, Clara R. (Clara Rider)
- Tallahassee (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- West Florida Seminary (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- A Century of Tallahassee Girls, 1824-1924
- Casey Christopher
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note