Florida State College for Women Sign
Scope and Contents
Historical marker constructed by the city of Tallahassee to designate the site of the Florida State College for Women.
- Created: undated
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/2005
- Tallahassee, City of (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Donated to Heritage Protocol through Donna McHugh.
Entered 5 November 2007.
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Historical markers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Signs and symbols. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State College for Women Sign
- Eddie Woodward
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US