William Warren Rogers and Robert David Ward Manuscript
Scope and Contents
Corrected typescript draft of August Reckoning: Jack Turner and Racism in Post-Civil War Alabama by William Warren Rogers and Robert David Ward. Baton Rouge, Louisiana State University Press. 1973.
- Other: Date acquired: 07/28/1983
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 folders (1 folder.)
Language of Materials
- Alabama Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Authors, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Race discrimination--United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- William Warren Rogers and Robert David Ward Manuscript
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note