William Rogers Manuscript
Scope and Contents
'Shakespeare and English History' by William Hudson Rogers. 218 page typed manuscript in binder. A critique of Shakespeare's historical dramas of British royalty. Undated.
- Other: Date acquired: 08/00/1996
- Rogers, William Hudson (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast, or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
William Hudson Rogers was an English professor at Florida State College for Women and later at Florida State University.
1.00 items (1 Folder)
Language of Materials
Processed August 1996.
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Rogers, William Hudson, 1894-1975
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- William Rogers Manuscript
- Anna McCormick
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note