Proctor and Martha Jones Collection on Napoleon
Scope and Contents
Literary manuscripts, transcriptions, historical illustrations, and other research materials documenting Proctor Jones's research on Napoleon I and the Napoleonic era.
- Other: Date acquired: 01/01/1999
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply to works in this collection. Re-use or copying beyond Fair Use may require permission from the rights-holder. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6.5 Linear Feet (7 boxes, loose posters)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Historical Illustrations donated by Proctor Patterson Jones Sr.
Includes materials formerly described as MSS 2016-001.
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- French Revolution and Napoleon Collection Subject Source: Local sources
- Proctor and Martha Jones Collection on Napoleon
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note