Helen Gere Cruickshank manuscript of John and William Bartram's America
Scope and Contents
Manuscript of John and William Bartram's America. Also portfolio of photostats used for research while writing the book. Helen Cruickshank edited and wrote the introduction for the book's 1957 edition.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Language of Materials
Processing information not indicated.
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Helen Gere Cruickshank manuscript of John and William Bartram's America
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note