Beanie, Eloise Odell Goulding Levy "F Club" Cap
Scope and Contents
"F Club" cap of Florida State College for Women student Eloise Odell Goulding Levy (formerly Eloise Odell Goulding) (BS, Human Sciences, 1945). [3D Object].
- Created: circa 1942-1945
- Levy, Eloise Odell Goulding (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Eloise Odell Goulding Levy
Method of Acquisition
Possibly donated to the Alumni Association by her parents.
Other Descriptive Information
Housed in the same box with the Dorothy Templeton Agnello Collection, circa 1949-1952 (HP-2007-027).
Entered 24 April 2008.
- Caps (Headgear) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Class of 1945 Subject Source: Local sources
- F Club
- F Club Cap Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Levy, Eloise Odell Goulding, 1924-2015
- Sports--Awards. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Beanie, Eloise Odell Goulding Levy "F Club" Cap
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note