Davco Electronics, Inc. Business Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection consists of the business correspondence of Davco Electronics, Inc. from 1966 to 1968. It is organized alphabetically by name of individual or organization, with additional files for APO and FPO in New York, San Francisco, etc. as well as a miscellaneous file.
- Created: 1966-1968
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright has not been transferred to the Florida State University Libraries. All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
Davco Electronics, Inc., located in Tallahassee, Florida, was a manufacturer of amateur radio communications receivers and transmitters who supplied products directly from their factory to their customer.
2.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mr. Mark Evans
Existence and Location of Originals
Portions of collection available online?: No
Processed August 1978.
- Business enterprises--Florida--Tallahassee Subject Source: Local sources
- Corporations--Florida--Tallahassee Subject Source: Local sources
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Davco Electronics, Inc
- Electronics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Radio--Receivers and reception. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Radio--Transmitters and transmission. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Davco Electronics, Inc. Business Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description