Ernest P. Miles, Jr. Collection
Scope and Contents
Documents and ephemera relating to Ernest P. Miles Jr., computer science professor at Florida State University from 1959 to 1971.
- Created: 1967-1997, undated
- Other: Date acquired: 09/14/2009
- Miles, Ernest P., Jr. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Emile Roth by donation
- Articles Subject Source: Local sources
- Bulletins Subject Source: Local sources
- Calendars Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Department of Computer Science
- Faculty Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Mathematics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Miles, Ernest P., Jr.
- Obituaries. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Résumés (Employment) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tallahassee Democrat.
- Ernest P. Miles, Jr. Collection
- Andrew Hautau
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note