J.A. Falkner Family records
Collection — Box: 146
Identifier: 01-MSS 1967-105
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of photocopies of a marriage certificate of J.A. Falkner and Jane M. Wilder, Tampa, Florida, August 7, 1858 (2 copies), and of a "Family Record" of the Falkner family showing names, place of birth, date of birth, date of marriage and date of death of 15 family members. Also known as MSS 0-105.
- Created: 1831-1907
- Other: Date acquired: 06/01/1967
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Existence and Location of Originals
Portions of collection available online?: No
Processed August 1967.
- Falkner Family
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Genealogy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marriage certificates Subject Source: Lctgm
- J.A. Falkner Family records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description