United States Land Patents - Sales of Land in Gadsden County, Florida
Scope and Contents
Two U. S. Certificates of sale of public land in Gadsden County, Florida. Certificate No. 11,824 was issued by the U. S. Land Office at Tallahassee, Florida to Brinkley G. Poppell dated June 16, 1856. Certificate No. 11,922 was issued to Brinkley G. Poppell as well, and is dated June 16, 1856.
Also known as MSS 0-157 and MSS 76-16.
- Created: 1856
- Other: Date acquired: 07/16/1957
- United States Land Office (Tallahassee, Fla.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 folders (1 folder.)
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
Purchased from Mrs. R. L. Walsh of Quincy, Gadsden County, Florida.
Processed May 1965
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gadsden County (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Legal documents. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Poppell, Brinkley G.
- Real property--Florida--Gadsden County--History. Subject Source: Local sources
- United States Land Patents - Sales of Land in Gadsden County, Florida
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description