Episcopal Diocese of Florida Records
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, financial records of Florida churches and missions, and additional enclosures.
- Created: 1922-1945
- Episcopal Church (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by Florida State University. All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.75 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Processed December 1993
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Episcopal Diocese of Florida Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description