Anaxagorean Literary Society Constitution and By-Laws
Collection — Box: 1729
Identifier: MSS 2001-05
Scope and Contents
Pamphlet entitled "Constitution and by-laws of the Anaxagorean Literary Society, Tallahassee Florida, 1901." It bears the signature of A. A. Murphree, President of the West Florida Seminary at that time.
- Created: 1901
- Other: Date acquired: 04/04/2001
- Anaxagorean Literary Society (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
University of Florida, Special Collections
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- West Florida Seminary (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- Anaxagorean Literary Society Constitution and By-Laws
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note