Unknown Florida manuscript
Scope and Contents
Typed manuscript of preface, chapters 1 through 29, and back matter of Unknown Florida: The Caloosahatchee Counties--Glades, Hendry and Lee by Florence Fritz. Manuscript contains handwritten and typed corrections of the author. The work was published in 1963 as Unknown Florida by the University of Miami Press.
- Majority of material found in 1963
- Fritz, Florence, 1901-1969 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open to researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Manuscript is copyright 1963 by Florence Fritz. All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
2.00 folders (2 folders.)
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
- Authors, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Unknown Florida manuscript
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note