Hodgkiss, Scott, and Company Letterbook
Collection — Container: MSS 2003-07 - Letterbook
Identifier: MSS 2003-07
Scope and Contents
The Hodgkiss, Scott, and Company Letterbook contains correspondence with company customers from the period 1865-1866. The type of business cannot be determined. Many pages in letterbook are illegible.
- Created: 1865-1866
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 items : 1 Letterbook
Language of Materials
Letterbook includes correspondence with Hodgkiss, Scott, and Company clients. Nature of company and location cannot be determined.
Method of Acquisition
The letterbook was processed in May 2003.
- Account books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Hodgkiss, Scott, and Company
- Hodgkiss, Scott, and Company Letterbook
- Marianne Donnell
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note