Mary K. Gibson Gandy Spirogira Towel
Scope and Contents
The Mary K. Gibson Gandy Spirogira Towel is a handcrafted towel created by Florida State College for Women faculty member Sarah Elizabeth Thomson for each of the 1937 members of Spirogira.
- Created: circa 1930s
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/2007
- Gandy, Mary K. Gibson (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Donated by Mary K. Gibson Gandy.
- Class of 1937 Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Gandy, Mary K. Gibson
- Spirogira (Honor Society)
- Thomson, Sarah Elizabeth
- Towels. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mary K. Gibson Gandy Spirogira Towel
- Anya Owens
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note