Captain J.L. Inglis Diary
Scope and Contents
Phototcopy of Captain J.L. Inglis' Civil War Diary (1861-1864).
Also known as MSS 0-146
- Created: 1861-1864
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
Photocopies given to the Library by student John Thomson, Coral Gables, Florida.
Existence and Location of Originals
Portions of collection available online?: No
Processed September 22, 1964. Note on paper finding aid is giving permission to copy the diary as needed.
- Confederate States of America
- Diaries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Inglis, John Livingston, 1838-1917
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Captain J.L. Inglis Diary
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description