Jack Haskin Publication Collection
Collection — Container: HP Miscellaneous Documents box 2
Identifier: HP 2007-100
Scope and Contents
The Jack Haskin Publication Collection contains documents related to his life and time at Florida State University as the founder of the Flying High Circus.
- Created: circa 1990s
- Other: Majority of material found in 1991
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/2007
- Haskin, Beth (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Donated by Beth Haskin.
- Documents Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Florida State University. Flying High Circus
- Haskin, Beth
- Haskin, Jack
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jack Haskin Publication Collection
- Anya Owens
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note