Marsha A. Chance Collection
Scope and Contents
The Marsha A. Chance Collection contains Florida State University Flambeau publications and radical literature from the 1960s.
- Created: 1965-1969
- Other: Majority of material found in 1968
- Other: Date acquired: 11/05/2009
- Chance, Marsha A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Donated by Marsha A. Chance.
- Bulletins Subject Source: Local sources
- Class of 1969 Subject Source: Local sources
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida Flambeau
- Florida State Flambeau Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Newspapers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reports Subject Source: Local sources
- Marsha A. Chance Collection
- Anya Owens
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note