Edward J. Gurney Correspondence
Scope and Contents
This collection contains two typescript copies of a letter from U.S. Senator Edward J. Gurney to FSU Library Director N. Orwin Rush on the subject of Title II funding.
- June 8, 1970
- Gurney, Edward J, 1914-1996 (Creator, Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collections is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast, or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Director of University Libraries. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
- Florida State University--Library Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida--Politics and government--1951- Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- In Progress
- Adam Hunt
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US