Frances Morgan Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains two photographs of campus buildings and a program for a theatrical play.
- Created: 1932-1940
- Other: Date acquired: 09/01/2009
- Morgan, Frances (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
1 Photographic Prints (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Cole Moorman donated these items that belonged to his mother's friend, Frances Morgan, during their years at Florida State College for Women.
- Administration building Subject Source: Local sources
- Buildings and Grounds Photographs Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- James D. Westcott Memorial Building (Tallahassee, Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jennie Murphree Hall (Tallahassee, Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Programs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Frances Morgan Collection
- Andrew Hautau
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note