Scope and Contents
Florida State University underground newspaper featuring articles related to student activism and published on 14 May 1968. Some of the article titles include: “Student Demonstrators Continue Vigil at FSU,” “Black Form Council for ‘Inner City,’” “Censors’ Dirty Hands: Put Them Back In Your Own Pockets!!” Published by “Seminole Press Inc.,” and Laurel Akers, Don Cave, Dave Smith, and Marge Vandervalk served on the editorial board.
- Created: 14 May 1968
- Other: Date acquired: 11/01/2012
- Seminole Press, Inc. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Robert Evans by donation.
Processed 15 March 2013.
- Akers, Laurel
- Cave, Don
- Censorship. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Pig Knife Controversy Subject Source: Local sources
- Seminole Press, Inc.
- Smith, Dave
- Student movements. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Student protests Subject Source: Local sources
- Student publications Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Underground Newspapers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Vandervalk, Marge
- The Kneadle
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note