Franklin: My Most Famous Friend
Collection — Container: HP Miscellaneous Documents box 5
Scope and Contents
Franklin: My Most Famous Friend, is Lynn Rice's memoir regarding her childhood struggle with polio and her visits to White Springs, Georgia where she met then President Franklin Roosevelt. It also chronicles her years as a student at Florida State University.
- Created: 2012
- Other: Date acquired: 09/11/2012
- Rice, Lynn Longbottom (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Before publication or commercial use permission must be obtained from the Florida State University Heritage Protocol Executive Committee, and the holder of the copyright, if not Florida State University.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Lynn Rice by donation.
Processed 15 March 2012.
- Books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Class of 1955 Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Memoirs. Subject Source: Local sources
- Rice, Lynn Longbottom
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945
- Franklin: My Most Famous Friend
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note