Florida State College for Women Business Ledgers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains all of the financial records of Florida State College for Women from 1903-1948, including account ledgers, bills paid, summaries of receipts and expenditures, and state funds and expenses.
- created: 1903-1948
- Other: Majority of material found in 1910-1940
- Florida State College for Women (Organization)
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
- Florida State College for Women Business Ledgers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note