Scope and Contents
Manuscript letter signed J. W. S. dated Marianna, Florida, October 30, 1851 to his sister, Miss Susan W. Sprague, care of S. U. Woodruff, Esq., Albany, New York.
- Other: October 30, 1841
- Other: Date acquired: 06/05/1952
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Symmachus Trading Co.
Processed June 15, 1964
- Antebellum Florida, 1845-1861 Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marianna (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sprague letter
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US