Memoranda on Tavares
Scope and Contents
Typed copy of manuscript with two letters by Alex St. Clair Abrams, Attorney at Law, to Miss Elizabeth Burleigh, to whom he sent a copy of the article, in compliance with her request. The memoranda is the history of Tavares' development.
- Created: 1875-1925
- Other: Date acquired: 09/01/1963
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
Mr. Alex St. Clair Abrams was the founder of Tavares, Florida.
3.00 items (1 folder.)
Language of Materials
Processed March 13, 1964
- Burleigh, Elizabeth
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lake County (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tavares (Fla.) Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Memoranda on Tavares
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description