A Long Time Since Morning Manuscript and Galley Proofs
Scope and Contents
Original typewritten manuscript and galley proofs of Leon Odell Griffith's A Long Time Since Morning. The typewritten manuscript included handwritten edits, is unbound, and has some documentation from the publisher, Random House. The galley proofs are also unbound with handwritten edits and are stored folded. They are dated March 18, 1954.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Language of Materials
Information added from paper finding aid and short review of contents of collection, 07/2015.
- Authors, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Griffith, Leon Odell, 1921-1984
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- A Long Time Since Morning Manuscript and Galley Proofs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note