Tallahassee, Florida General Store Ledger
Scope and Contents
Tallahassee general store ledger book documenting store purchases from 1880-1881. Name and historical information about the business cannot be determined.
- Created: February 2, 1880-January 31, 1881
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all reseachers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
Historical information about the company cannot be determined.
1.00 items : 1 Ledger Book
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
- Account books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Leon County (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tallahassee, Florida General Store Ledger
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US