Earl Lynn Vance Collection
Scope and Contents
Items belonging to Florida State College for Women/Florida State University Professor Earl Lynn Vance. Items include the academic hood and robe of Professor Vance, and a photocopy of the publication, "The Complete Record in the Vance Case".
- Created: circa 1928-1974
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/2007
- Vance, Earl Lynn (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Marthine Vance Woodward
- Academic costume Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Alexander, May
- Beckman, N.D.
- Beckman, Pearl
- Bowden, Earle
- Bryon, Dora
- Dowd, Betty
- Evans, Edna Hoffman, 1913-2003
- Faculty Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Hazel Louis Bowman, 1917-2009
- Heinlein, Chris P.
- Johns Hopkins University
- Manow, Louise Lisk
- Paper. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ryburn, May Louise Alexander, 1925-2003
- Vance, Earl Lynn, 1903-1992
- Walk Egypt Subject Source: Local sources
- Williams, Vinnie, 1920-
- Earl Lynn Vance Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note