Harriett Kirk Crago Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of three pins and 17 pages from a photograph album. The three pins are the L.I. (Licentiate of Instruction) pin of Harriett Smith Seymour (LI, Education, 1918) and the Sophomore Council and Mortar Board pins of Harriett Kirk Crago (BA, Arts & Sciences, 1947). The photograph album pages are those of Harriett Smith Seymour. Harriett Smith Seymour was the Mother of Harriett Kirk Crago (or Harriett Vance Kirk).
- created: ca. 1916-1919, ca. 1940-1949
- Other: Majority of material found in 1916-1919
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/2006
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Harriett Kirk Crago
Method of Acquisition
Donated to Heritage Protocol through Mary Lou Norwood.
- Florida State College for Women (Organization)
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives (Organization)
- Crago, Harriett Kirk (Person)
- Kirk, Harriett Vance (Person)
- Seymour, Harriett Smith (Person)
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority (Organization)
- Kewpies (Organization)
- Spirogira (Honor Society) (Organization)
- Harriett Kirk Crago Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note