Territory of Florida documents
Scope and Contents
Three court documents from Hamilton County Superior Court, Hamilton County, Florida, all signed by M. C. Peterson, Clerk of Court, and dated February 3, 1842.
- Other: February 3, 1842
- Other: Date acquired: 10/01/1956
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
3.00 items (1 folder.)
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mr. Olin Norwood
Processed May 5, 1965
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Hamilton County (Fla.) Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Legal documents. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Territory of Florida documents
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note