Scope and Contents
The Haller Diaries consist of personal entries of both Morris and Verona Haller, who write about their daily activities from 1959 through 1971 in both Ohio and Tallahassee, Florida. The diaries contain some enclosures of letters, poems, clippings, and registers of letters written by the Hallers. Also known as MSS 1-01.
- Created: 1959-1971
- Haller, Morris (Person)
- Haller, Verona (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mr. Jim Myers
Processed November 1978. Originally listed as part of MSS Stack No. 2.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Diaries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Ohio Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Tallahassee (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Haller Diaries
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US