Union Bank of Tallahassee letter
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a letter from C. Browne, Tallahassee, to Levi Woodbury requesting a payment, with comments on the Union Bank.
- Other: Majority of material found in March 4, 1840
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 items (1 folder.)
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
- Banks and banking--United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Murat, Achille, 1801-1847
- Murat, Catherine Willis, 1803-1867
- Tallahassee (Fla.)--History Subject Source: Local sources
- Union Bank of Tallahassee letter
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note