Gertrude Spettel Kemlein Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains photographs of the campus of Florida State College for Women.
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
- Created: 1939-1942
- Kemlein, Gertrude Spettel (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Entered 15 September 2008.
- Albert W. Gilchrist Hall (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- Class of 1942 Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- James D. Westcott Memorial Building (Tallahassee, Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kemlein, Gertrude Spettel, 1920-2003
- Library. Subject Source: Local sources
- Westcott Fountain (Tallahassee, Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- William George Dodd Hall (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- Gertrude Spettel Kemlein Collection
- Casey Christopher
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note