Lois Ann Strickland Giddens Collection
Scope and Contents
The Lois Ann Strickland Giddens Collections contains a plaque of her diploma, bulletins, and an album of photographs related to her years as a student at Florida State University.
- created: 1948-1955
- Other: Date acquired: 01/11/2010
- Giddens, Lois Strickland (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Donated by Robin Giddens Sheppard.
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives (Organization)
- Creech, Faye Carol (Person)
- Strickland, Lois Ann (Person)
- Giddens, Lois Ann Strickland (Person)
- Lois Ann Strickland Giddens Collection
- Anya Owens
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note